Santa Clara, San Francisco Bay Area · Full Time
Must have experience in the security and certification process of one or more of the following: Connected Cars/Autonomous Vehicles, Mobile Payments Tokenization, Point of Sale Systems
Interested in shaping the next generation of software-defined security? MagicCube is a hot startup that delivers software-based security measures for mobile, IoT, embedded devices, and appliances. MagicCube is looking for a highly-motivated, hands-on product manager focused on security and distributed systems who can help design and implement a new generation of software-defined security platforms.
We are Looking for Someone Who
- Is driven and has passion for Network & IoT Security within the Connected Cars/Autonomous Vehicles, Mobile Applications, and Financial and Digital transaction (Mobile Payments, tokenization, Point of Sale Systems, etc.) industries
- Has deep knowledge and experience working on mobile and web experiences
- Can take ownership of managing multiple user experiences
- Is driven to solving tough security issues for connected devices
- Being the product leader for the security experiences delivered across a wide array of devices across multiple industries
- Defining features that will use our differentiated technology to create leading edge product in different verticals
- Partnering with various network and IoT device manufacturers or service providers for hardware and software integration
- Managing roadmap, licensing plans, and define future services for connected devices across multiple verticals
- Creating and maintaining a living roadmap of hardware and software across devices
- Owning requirements definition (including writing requirements documents and creating compelling user stories) for features and enhancements
- Driving definition, requirement, design, functionality, and performance working with various stakeholders
- Working with our engineering and design teams to create the ideal experience for mobile, web, and other interfaces
- Working closely and partnering with the UX/UI team, as well as with embedded software, cloud, and mobile app engineering teams
Skills and Requirements Needed for Success
- Experience and understanding of network devices, connected and/or IoT devices
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement.
- Good understanding of the ARM architecture, embedded Linux, and security solutions
- Knowledge of hardware-based security solutions, as well as understanding of software solutions like whitebox encryption and obfuscation technology
- Can identify and spec embedded software, cloud and overall performance requirements
- 5-10 years of high-tech product management experience, including taking products from concept to market and experience shipping SaaS software
- Deep knowledge of product development life cycle management (Agile)
- BA/BS required, MBA or MS advanced degree from a top school is a plus
MagicCube is the creator of the world's only Software Trusted Execution Environment (sTEE™) platform, a technology that enables large-scale deployment and management of IoT and mobile-secure solutions to consumers. The MagicCube sTEE™ platform provides a secure in-app container that protects sensitive data, sensitive logic, and cryptographic operations on the device while offering unprecedented ease of large-scale deployment and remote management capabilities. MagicCube is completely hardware-independent, runs on any smart device, and is not limited to enterprise deployments. MagicCube has developed a suite of products (MC Token Shield and MC Screen Shield) capable of replacing the need for hardware secure elements to build, deploy, and remotely provision and manage point-of-sale systems and other IoT devices. This transforms a regular consumer mobile device into a full-featured point-of-sale system capable of securely accepting sensitive data, such as a payment card PIN, onto the touchscreen. For more information, visit www.magiccube.co or follow us on Twitter @Magic3inc.
>>>>> Salary is commensurate with technical skills and experience <<<<<
** We offer Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, and a generous equity program
** No telecommute options. We need you with us.
** We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in the US.