Brisbane, Australia · Full Time
Interested in shaping the next generation software defined security. MagicCube is a up and coming startup that delivers software based security measures for mobile, IoT, embedded devices and appliances. MagicCube is looking for a highly motivated Cloud Software Engineers focused on security and distributed systems who can help design and implement a new generation of software defined security services.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and deploy an API-driven backend
- Design and implement backend services that are consistent, fault-tolerant and highly available
- Apply modern web, networking and security technologies to build a rock solid trusted computing base for MagicCube
- Integrate MagicCube's core technology engine with business segment specific microservices and web applications
- Make operations, monitoring and logging of MagicCube's security service and appliance autonomous
- Work with team members to build an end to end robust product solution
What we are looking for
- 6+ years of developing experience for network protocols, web/TCP/IP base services and applications
- Experience with one or more technologies and frameworks for clusters or distributed systems such as Kakfa, Zookeeper, Mesos, Consul and Etcd
- Experience with one ore more Key-Value databases; MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak KV, Pedis, Hazelcast, ...etc
- Experience with one or more logging and monitoring technologies; ElasticSearch, fluentd, Logstash, Kibana
- Experience using deployment and automation tools; Jenkins, TravisCI, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with software configuration management tools (bitbucket, github, etc)
- Experience with Linux Security Framework (SELinux, IMA, etc)
- Efficient communication skills and strong work ethic – Takes pride in working as a team to deliver a solution
- Solid debugging / problem resolution skills, and ability to multitask and handle multiple time critical issues / projects simultaneously
- Likes to be challenged and grow her/his technical skills on the job
>>>>> Salary is commensurate with technical skills and experience <<<<<
** We offer Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, and a generous equity program.
** No telecommute options. We need you with us.
**We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in Australia.